WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 We're celebrating European Day of Languages @DowneHouse1 - girls off to @MarlboroughCol for a quiz & lots more happ... 3 hours ago
- @UKBSA School Open Days are a great way for parents and students to decide whether they like the location, the ‘buzz’ and... 6 hours ago
- @DH_HEGI What fabulous weather for a day trip to London! 6 hours ago
- @DH_HEGI "An Insight into the World of Law” with guest speaker Alistair Graham from Mayer Brown International LLP... 6 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Downe House expands global network to 14 partner schools across 5 continents read more 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse1 Exchange student & buddy trip to London @colegiosansu @DGC_DurbanGirls @NHM_London, sightseeing & Covent Garden... 1 day ago