WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @Aisholt Lovely picnic tea in the cloisters this afternoon! 9 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm Relaxed Sunday trip to the Tate Britain 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 @MollieJHughes @TisoOnline @MountExpeds Well done Mollie! @DowneHouse1 are right behind you. 17 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm Congratulations to Jane who organised a tremendous evening of music at ACE Space in Newbury in aid of Young People... 17 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Congratulations to Anna and Claudia on their selection in the SW regional lacrosse team!They are competing today in Nottingham- good luck! 17 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic We're looking forward to singing Evensong @GlosCathedral on Monday at 5.30pm with In Harmony. Do come and join us!... 17 hours ago