WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 From the DH Archive Then.. and Now Looking across to @Aisholt House back in the 1920s and as it looks today... 9 hours ago
- @KatieQ25 Great that @GabbyLogan took the time to meet one of our scholars! @DowneHouse1 14 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm I've The Lower Sixth who are fundraising for @thePCRC on @JustGiving. Donate now 2 days ago
- @DHLowerSchool Mmmmmarshmallows! 2 days ago
- @DHLowerSchool Happy girls, Happy staff, Happy Campers! 2 days ago
- @DHLowerSchool The L4 are soggy but happy! @DowneHouse1 2 days ago