WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseMusic And in the classroom Big Band are in full flow! Looking forward to Big Band BBQ! 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic It's Toni and Tori with a pop song mash up! Can you name all the songs? 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Meanwhile in the concert room, Music Showcase rehearsals are well underway! 9 hours ago
- @DHLowerSchool Founders is coming and it's time to polish those shoes! 9 hours ago
- @CharlotteExon The stage is set ready for our Finalists rehearsals! Who will be crowned Bring The House Downe Winner 2017? 12 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic 8 beaters, 4 girls, 1 marimba! It's The Marimbarites with @coldplay's 'Midnight' 12 hours ago