WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 Tonight’s presentation by @univofstandrews was a fascinating insight into studying at this fantastic... 1 minutes ago
- @DowneHouse1 Well done to the cross country team who took part in the Knole run in Sevenoaks. Sasha came 9th and Kitty 12th with... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Such an enjoyable evening - well done to all the musicians and special congratulations to Georgia! 7 hours ago
- @AGSDowneHouse Break time with this lovely LV bunch-hot chocolate, marshmallows and cookies....yum! 7 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Congratulations to Nga Man and Rachel who won their section of the Newbury Junior Badminton Tournament at the weeke... 8 hours ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Photographs from todays Exchange Student and Buddies trip to London! Snow and rain wont stop us having fun!... 14 hours ago