WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseMusic 8k views! Take a peek! @DowneHouse 15 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Long Exeat is here! Wishing everyone a happy and peaceful week - enjoy these blue skies and the sunshine with your... 21 hours ago
- @DHSport1 Our sports psychology focus continues with a visualisation session during scholar training this morning 21 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm Thank you to @DowneHouseAGN for the delivery of roses with a kindness tag on them. What a way to brighten our day!... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouseMFL Our Remove classrooms in MFL @DowneHouse where our surface pros and the @msonenote tools are another tool in our ar... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse @DowneHouseDrama @DHLowerSchool @Joshua_Agency @DowneHouseAV Bravo!! 1 day ago