WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseCCA We're all ready for the Upper School DVD and Chocolate Night on Saturday! Greatest Showman sing-along anybody!? 🍫🎟️... 4 hours ago
- @DHLowerSchool Lower School/ Upper School bonding evening 4 hours ago
- @AretiJ What a fabulous evening for a joint Upper and Lower School BBQ @DowneHouse1 @DHLowerSchool 4 hours ago
- @AretiJ The wonderful @DowneHouseAV making the Dance Showcase look amazing @DowneHouse1 4 hours ago
- @DHSixthForm LVI enjoying ice cream bar at the weekend! 🍦 4 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 What a fantastic day meeting prospective students and parents @PembrokeHouseKe in Kenya! 10 hours ago