WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 What amazing opportunities are available to girls considering a - many thanks to @DowneHouseHEGI for arran... 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Mrs McKendrick welcomes families to our Open Day and is joined by Sixth Form and Remove pupils to talk about their... 3 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 @DowneHouseHEGI 24 exhibitors coming to the Gap Year Fair today for UV, LVI and UVI to explore all the options avai... 6 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 A warm Downe House welcome to all the families visiting us for the this morning - enjoy your tours and ple... 8 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 The weather is shaping up nicely for tomorrow's - tour guides, teachers, housestaff and the admissions tea... 1 day ago
- @DowneHouse1 Summer Term starts today @DHVeyrines , our school in France - blue skies and 26 degrees currently so a lovely start... 2 days ago