WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DHSport1 A fab morning of squash on the show court! As lost 3-2, Bs won and Cs lost. Time for our next round of matches!... 4 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Thank you to Jemima for sharing her experience with the Lower Sixth as part of their Interview Preparatio... 5 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Thank you to @RadleyLibrary for hosting an Open Mic Night to celebrate - a night filled with poetry... 6 hours ago
- @GilpinJudith Thank you to Stephen Foote, a member of the Mary Rose diving team, for a fascinating talk at our Assembly this morn... 7 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Best of luck to you all! 7 hours ago
- @DowneHouse @DHSport1 @englandsr @DHUpperSchool Good luck ladies! 👊 8 hours ago