WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseRS Well done to the L4 who made it to the first optional RS Revision Session. You were so focused and determined!... 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Really happy you could join us! 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouseMusic Bring The House Downe Founder’s Weekend Competition is open! Rehearsals have started in earnest by @HolcombeDH Sing... 9 hours ago
- @basnettj This was a great presentation. @DowneHouse 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouse Now the fun begins and the first winner is .... @CharlotteExon! The spins and the prizes fly - many... 9 hours ago
- @DowneHouse So lucky to have @patrickjleman of @KingsCollegeLon talk to us about student issues and the immense v... 10 hours ago