WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouseHEGI Bella on her exchange @StHildasQld on a farm in Coffs Harbour feeding the cattle, picking frui... 15 hours ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI The exchange has started for Lotte and Sappho @Herschel_Girls. 15 hours ago
- @CharlotteExon How many can you get in a selfie? In Harmz, my fab choir (Years 7-10) - you rocked this year! @DowneHouseMusic... 23 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 From Sports Day and Founder's Weekend to Leavers' Day and all the events in between, we can count on our amazing su... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Açai bowl is always welcome! Sent by Bella on her @StHildasQld 2 days ago
- @DowneHouseHEGI Local rugby and game reserve trips by Poppy and Emily on their @DGC_DurbanGirls exchange.... 2 days ago