WELCOME TO DOWNE HOUSE
Mrs Emma McKendrick, Headmistress
Whenever you start your career at Downe House it will be the beginning of an incredibly exciting and fulfilling journey.
No school has the right to make a girl into a particular person, but it does have a responsibility to provide her with as many opportunities as possible - academic, co-curricular and pastoral - in order to allow her to grow, develop and make the most of her individual strengths. A boarding education provides us with two very precious commodities, time and space. Learn more...
- @DowneHouse1 celebrating the work of our talented UVI artists 17 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 All the very best to Jess, who achieved a stunning set of results and will read Natural Sciences... 21 hours ago
- @DowneHouse1 Such an amazing with so many opportunities ahead – good luck to Melissa who is off to read Music... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 We are thrilled for all the DH2018 girls as they head into the next stage of their lives. Exciting times ahead for... 2 days ago
- @getintofilm Thinking about your options in light of Emilie spoke to @ResourceProds about training in the film indu... 2 days ago
- @DowneHouse1 Such an amazing with so many opportunities ahead – good luck to Melissa who is off to read Music... 3 days ago